Searchtix.com

Saginaw, Michigan 1 comment

I ordered tickets for Les Miserables trying to purchase better seats for my son's Christmas gift through cheaptickets.com.(I already had tickets in row J but I thought that if I purchased better tickets that my husband and I would go and give the better seats to my son for Christmas.

I looked at the map and was under the understanding that the seats I was purchasing were floor level a, however when I printed the receipt the tickets were for balcony seats. I called the ticket Broker immediately to resolve the error in order, I wasn't sure if the website had timed out and defaulted to balcony or what exactly happened but I understood that I would not be able to get a refund, my hope was that at least I could upgrade to better seats even if it cost more money. However, They wouldn't even help me just stating the fact it was in the small print contract that once the sale was placed online it was final. I called Cheap Tickets.com and the said that they couldn't do anything either, so then I called searchtix again at 497-8499 and asked them if they could please upgrade my tickets and again the declined.

I paid twice the amount than the first tickets for really bad seats!!!!I am really upset.....

Review about: Theatre Tickets.

Comments

Although we would have liked to upgrade the order, our supplier already was paid for their tickets and would not refund us.Before completing the order the customer agreed to the no refunds, exchanges or cancellations policy.

The customer ordered balcony tickets and not floor tickets. Before finalizing the order, the customer is given a review page to double check their order.

They finalized the order with balcony tickets.Unfortunately we can not simply upgrade them without having to pay out of our pocket for the original set of tickets.